About the policy:
Information Collected and Used
In general, we collect three types of information:
- Personal data you actively give to us (for example, during registration, sweepstakes, or content submission) through your access to or usage of the Sites. Your personal data includes information that could be used to identify you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
- Information we automatically collect about your computer or wireless devices (such as IP address, cookie ID, or other unique device identifiers).
- Information we collect from third parties, including through third-party social media providers with whom you have registered.
How Information is Collected
We collect information directly from you:
- If you register for our Sites or sign up for our Newsletter
- If you use an online forum, submit feedback data or provide us with comments or reviews
- If you upload or share a photo, submit information, or post other digital content through one of our Sites or via social media interactions on third party websites
- If you participate in an iUMENTAS Life Science sweepstakes, contest, promotion, program, clinic or workshop
- If you apply or inquire about employment with iUMENTAS Life Science.
How We Use Your Information
iUMENTAS Life Science may disclose aggregated information that does not allow you to be personally identified to its affiliates and related companies and to unaffiliated third parties.
iUMENTAS Life Science also reserves the right to release your personal data to third parties in the following limited circumstances and to the extent permitted by law:
(i) if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order permits or requires it to do so;
(ii) if the rights or property of iUMENTAS Life Science, its affiliates or related companies, third-party service providers, or the users of the Site are in jeopardy; or
(iii) if the personal safety of users of the Site or other members of the public is in jeopardy.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
Recognizing that your privacy is important to you, iUMENTAS Life Science employs technical security measures to protect your personal data. However, no transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Consequently, to the extent permitted by law, iUMENTAS Life Science, its affiliates and related companies, third-party service providers and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that personal data will be protected against misuse, loss, or alterations and do not accept any liability arising from the submission of any personal data or from any third parties’ use or misuse of personal data. iUMENTAS Life Science uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology in transmitting such information to our servers to help ensure the integrity and privacy of the information. Encryption involves systematically scrambling numbers and letters so that even if someone managed to intercept the information, they would not be able to make sense of it. In order to take advantage of this encryption technology, you need to have an Internet browser that will support encryption, such as Safari or Microsoft Explorer. As an additional security measure, the information you provide via the Internet is also kept physically separate on a separate server where your password is encrypted and stored on a database. We take reasonable precautions against the unauthorized access to or loss of your information, always with the goal of keeping our security up to date as cyber threats change. Despite such precautions, there is always a chance of unauthorized access to or loss of your information. If you think a third party has accessed your information, please contact us immediately as instructed below.
Links to Other Websites